- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Knowledge in any other European Language is a plus
- High level of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Previous experience in HR recruitment in a multinational environment.
- Ability to work in a pressured environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Team work.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain deadlines.
Bachillerato o equivalente
1 año de experiencia
We are currently looking for a full time Recruiter to join the HR Team in the Recruitment department.
Adequately post vacancy announcements on a wide range of media sources (eg websites, magazines, embassies, schools / universities) to identify and contact suitable candidates.
Perform the selection process interviews (telephone, personal, testing).
Arrange interviews for candidates listed with the Project Manager / Supervisor.
When necessary, prepare summaries of suitable applicants to send to customers.
Inform candidates about the results of interviews.
When necessary, prepare aformal written proposal for the position.
Collect documents from new employees and give them the company rules, company policies and safety information before the starting date of the employee.
Ensure that all stakeholders are aware of the date of commencement of the new employee.
Enter the new employee's information in the database and prepare their home form in the company for Human Resource Management
•Full time schedules from Monday to Friday 9 to 18h
•Opportunity to join our international team