¡Oportunidad! Menos de 10 candidatos inscritos.
- Chartered Engineer with extensive experience on large complex major projects/ programmes within complex infrastructure delivery programmes
- Experience in port and maritime systems: VTS/VTMIS, navaids, AIS, RADAR, Weather systems, VHF, CCTV, control centers, voice and data IT Infrastructure, WiFi, Systems software platforms, TOS, RFID, BMS, OCR, PLC, SCADA, gates systems, access control systems, etc.
- Minimum fifteen (15) years of experience in Systems Engineering.
- Membership of an appropriate professional or international recognized institution
- Design and Construction Management Competencies
- Five (5) years demonstrated success in operations management with successful delivery under constraints of quality, schedule, and cost.
- Previous experience in the port and maritime industry, using Terminal Operating Systems (TOS) implementations, or relevant/ like industry experience highly preferred
- Proficient use of MS Office suite
- Demonstrated experience for establishing and deploying large, complex and fixed bid projects
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity; influence all parties to achieve desired response
- Strong communication and influencing skills at the senior management level
- Stakeholder management skills with internal and external stakeholders at the senior management level.
Scope of works includes planning and execution of major programs within the Port and Maritime Systems discipline. Also includes the design, management and construction with an emphasis on managing the construction on port infrastructures and otherlarge mission critical projects. Other relevant tasks to be managed and/or coordinated will include applied research, concept design, modelling, product development, and limited production of: autonomous systems, operation support systems, mission critical hardware, etc.
The Systems Manager will beresponsible for:
- Planning, managing and controlling projects progress and scope changes using agile project management approach and requirements prioritizing tools
- Collecting, assessing and translating user requirements into development user stories
- Managing stakeholders relationships and their contribution into the Project
- Managing suppliers relationships and their contribution into the project
- Manage the integration plans with any other adjacent systems and civil works contracts
- Liaise and follow up with the project vendor for project progress and scope changes
- Directs complex enterprise software projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners
- Directly manages all aspects of the project and works with client and partner resources to oversee all phases and activities of a project
- Managing the Testing and Commissioning activities in liaison with the Testing and Commissioning Management Team and fixing any defects or issues before delivering to client/stakeholders
- Delivering and signing off project milestones to stakeholder
- Immediate incorporation in our leader company .
- Participation in large international projects.
- Opportunity for professional development and continuing education.
- Salary to be determined based on the value and provided professional experience.
- Social benefits.