¡Oportunidad! Menos de 10 candidatos inscritos.
Is responsible for timely and effective resolution of day to day service related case management issues. Collaborating in areas for improvment and implement actions for continuous improvement and service excellence. Should be able to formalize and structure work topics, work independently and take responsibility for the actions and deadlines under a defined budiness framework. Key is to reach objectives in a timely manenr, by building strong relationships and trust with all parties involved.
- Gain Partner satisfaction in working with the company effective operational relationships. Act as single point of contact. ensure that partner complies with their contractual operational responsibilities within agreed timelines.
- Manage the operational day to day relationship for a defined set of Partners. Coordinate and resolve all cases (and issues) escalated service performance, quality and compliance.
- To control Partner performance through the execution of regular service reviews. To review, monitor and report quality, compliance and performance (KPI'S). To suggest ideas to improve the operational efficiency.
- Business allocation of new clients to set of designated partners.
- Supporting other functions as the key contact person for a desiganted set of partners.