¡Oportunidad! Menos de 10 candidatos inscritos.
For the SCCM techncian:
· Working skills and knowledge of Microsoft SCCM 2007/2012, specially in
o Deployment (Collection, Software Packages and Advertisement management)
o General troubleshooting & logs management (Server and Client)
· Skills and working knowledge of Windows 7 / Windows 10· Skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Skills and working knowledge of Scripting (Powershell, VBScript) for tasks automation
· Fluent English (read/write/speak)
Cast-info selecciona 3 Administrador SCCM y un Ingeniero de Desktop para nuestra empresa cliente BNP Paribas
For the desktop tecnician:
The jobholder will be mainly in charge of maintaining and improving the level of the infrastructure with the management of the end user landscape experience.His/her main tasks are but not limited to :
Workstation Update process :
· Perform an assessment of all new workstations patches to determine priority and scope of deployment.
· Testing Service Releases, Monthly security updates and service pack prior to release to the enterprise.
· Identify high impact patches or stack 1 applications that require pre-deployment testing and pilot phases.
· Engage with Client Services if an update is deemed to significantly affect the production environment.
· Manage any pre-deployment testing and pilot phases.
· Schedule the deploymentof patches in line with current deployment guidelines.
· Act as a technical resource for patch deployment where necessary.
· Update procedures and policy documents to do with patching and Core applications
· Follow the process in place and communicate to the clients all the change on PC
The jobholder will be mainly in charge of maintaining and improving the level of the Printing infrastructure with the management of the end user landscape experience.