¡Oportunidad! Menos de 10 candidatos inscritos.
- University degree in Food Science, Engineering, Chemist, Food Technology or similar area.
- Food Hygiene & Safety & HACCP 3-5 years experience.
- Knowledge of quality systems and practices.
- Experience in Production Plant.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in Multinational envirnment or FMCG.
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management.
- Spanish skills.
Imprescindible residente en: Provincia Puesto Vacante
An international innovative FMCG Company, who is a world leader in production of a specific food product of high quality is currently looking for a:
QA&FOOD SAFETY TECHNOLOGIST
The main objective will be responsible for developing and maintaining a robust Food Safety Management programme, including compliance to the HACCP program and to support the site QA Manager in monitoring and improving the Food Safety elements of the site Quality System (QMP), whilst responding to and resolving quality exceptions.
In conjunction with working on the objectives, this role will lead Food Safety Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives and the Corrective Action (CAPA) process on site using the Group sytems, lean teams and cross functional working.
The responsibilities include:
- Lead the Food Safety Team to ensure quality risksand food safety hazards are identified, evaluated and controlled by defined criteria and methods to ensure the legality, conformance and safety of the product.
- Monitor the HACCP food safety program to ensure maximum effectiveness, including support all prerequisite programs and review and update any process or product change, measuring the changes.
- Provide expertise to factory projects in relation to highest quality, food safety standards and corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Implement internal procedures to assure standards (PRPs, OPRPs, CCPs, etc.).
- Work closely with the Business Unit Leaders/Lead Operators.
- Review MRAs provided bythe SQA team.
- Pro-actively support the CI and CAPA process with regards to Food Safety incidents and HACCP failures/over-limit actions; conduct follow up audits and ensure robust correctvie actions.
- Use Consumer Complaint data/samples to target areas/processes with may contribute to Food Safety related complaints. Drive quality improvements working with Lead Ops, BULs and engineers.