¡Oportunidad! Menos de 10 candidatos inscritos.
-Degree in the fields of computer science or similar
-PMP certification, have relevant project management experience and knowledge of project management tools such as MS Project
-Experience with implementation of Salesforce / force.com / Cloud applications projects implementation / management
- Strong, creative analytical approach with attention to detail and the ability to articulate thoughts and solutions in a logical manner
- Possess strong stakeholders' management (presentations, negotiations, emotional intelligence)
- Possess a strong understanding of software development projects and disciplines
- Knowledge of Financial/payment services IT solutions
- Experience of managing third party suppliers
- Experience in leading or implementing projects in CRM, Digital or Mobile technologies
- Be able to travel internationally on a regular basis
-Excellent verbal and written communication in Spanish and English
Grupo Tenea selecciona para incorporación directa e indefinida en empresa multinacional a un Project Manager con inglés fluido y experiencia en Salesforce.
Sus competencias principales serán:
·Lead IT Project teams and Steering Groups (both internal resource & external suppliers), ensuring appropriate resource in place, inspiring high performance from distributed teams.
·Be responsible for delivery of IT solutions to plan, budget and timescale.
·Lead IT projects in areas such as CRM (SalesForce), Mobility, Cards, Digital as well as others.
·Ensure your delivery teams adhere to agreed software development life cycles and achieve appropriate quality in their deliverables.
·Initiate plans and lead multiple projects or work-streams to build or enhance the company's information systems or processes in international markets.
·Provide strategic, expert advice and consultation onthe development and implementation of effective IT solutions
·Ensure Project Management processes are continually developed to improve project delivery
·Maintain appropriate communication to key stakeholders (business groups, management, and senior directors) about project status and progression
· Obtain guidance and approval as required to advance
· Implement proper incident and change management processes, in line with industry sandards
·Co-ordinate activities with in-country IT and business teams to prepare them and their users for change
·Secure funding for projects and manageproject budgets
·Perform cost benefit analysis for project proposals
·Seek cost effective solutions to problems or new requests
·Manage, motivate and engage both team, Systems and development teams
·Assure the alignment of local process with group ones
· Lead the innovation of the company putting in place innovation process and solutions