- Education in Food Science, Chemistry, Pharma, Chemical Engineering or similar.
- 8 years of experience with Quality & Innovation management, with a minimum of 5 years in Quality.
- Team leadership, strategic leadership and strong influencing skills.
- Project management skills acquired through experience in leading technical projects thorough knowledge of manufacturing Quality & food science, Pharma, chemical/process engineering principles and applicable regulations.
- Customer- and Goal- orientation.
- Fluency in English
Imprescindible residente en: Provincia Puesto Vacante
An international innovative FMCG Company, who is a world leader in production of a specific food product of high quality is currently looking for a:
R&D + QA DIRECTOR
Initially, he will develop a Senior Quality Assurance Manager position (5 people) and progressively will assume the R&D and QUALITY DIRECTION with a responsibility of 20 people approx. in 4 different Departments.
- Career plan.
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Interesting social benefits
- Excelent working climate
Job Purpose and key accountabilities ofQuality Assurance Manager (1st phase of the position):
- The main challenge for the role holder will be to transform quality culture: from manufacturing quality to total quality assurance. As well as be a role model of Customer centricity behavior increasing cross functional collaboration.
- Senior Quality Assurance manager provides effective leadership to the company??s global business, manages Quality department activities to ensure alignment with the company??s vision & the Group Quality standards.
- Assures compliance to Quality & FS standards (including Pharma) to deliver safe products of the highest quality to customers and consumers, deploys Quality Management process (QMP).
- Has accountability for overall QA department performance & compliance with internal, external standards, legal rules (GMP, GHP, HACCP, other certified standards like ISO, Kosher, health & food license,Pharma customers, etc.) & others business requirement generated by the needs of the company like co-manufacturing, licensing, etc. to create a real quality partnership.
- Assures readiness for external & internal audits & follows through on identified corrective or improvement actions.
- Researches, identifies and evaluates alternative suppliers for materials included in local or global Risk Mitigation projects, or which are critical materials for the company (e.g. Cost Reduction initiatives).
- Provides customer support (claims, quality questions, etc.) whenever it is necessary.
- Playsan active role as the Company Factory Leadership as well as Regional Quality Leadership team member to deliver strategic objectives.
- Would be defining R&D strategy and managing NPD, product improvement and product renovation projects, working with Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and other key stakeholders to identify opportunities in the market place and evaluate feasibility of all related projects.
During the 2nd Phase, this professional will be responsible for making decisions related to R&D, Innovation, NPD, QA and participate in stablish methologies for new international Factories.