¡Oportunidad! Menos de 10 candidatos inscritos.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in an international environment, with a mini-mum of 1-year experience in handling customer support duties.
- A University degree is essential.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, ticketing tools (such as JIRA), CRM (such as Siebel), webconferencing applications and remote control software.
- HR, Payroll or financial service delivery experience is a plus.
- Fluent English.
Our client is an American Multinational corporation specialized in outsourcing of payroll services worldwide, looking for an CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (TECHNICAL).
- Liaising with the Partners and Operations team members in order to support the users of the client and partner bases.
- Assisting Tier 1 representatives by resolving enquiries forwarded through the ticketing sys-tem in a timely manner.
- Escalating and aggressively pursuing problem resolution on behalf of the customer.
- Pursuing the issues assigned to him/her until their final resolution.
- Understanding the clients' needs and problems to ensure the highest level of satisfaction.
- Gathering feedback from the client and partner bases regarding bugs, enhancements and outages, and forwards the relevant information to the appropriate parties (IT, RDi, Security).
- Documenting solutions toproblems.
- Effectively using the applications and tools provided to undertake the day to day operation (CRM systems, ticketing tools, web conferencing applications and remote control software).
- Partnering with the rest of Production teams and establishing a friendly and rigorous working environment.