¡Oportunidad! Menos de 10 candidatos inscritos.
- Superior Industrial Engineer with Mechanical, Electronic or Mechatronic speciality.
- High English level mandatory
- High French level valued
- Study time abroad valued
- Masters / PhD in relevant area will be valued.
- Experience on understanding ECM logic
- Experience on working with ETAS modules and INCA software
- Experience working with project deadlines
- Experience on engine calibration
- High analytical and problem solving capability required
- Candidate must be oriented to company objectives
- High capacity for team work
- Communication skills to enable cross-functional negotiation with suppliers and others external worldwide contacts
- International travel availability required
- Mandatory to have availability for overtime, as required
Knowledge of Software userguides (logic blocks, state machin)
Experience with Renault EMS is especially valued
Imprescindible residente en: Provincia Puesto Vacante
We are hiring an engineer to provide outsource service for one of our clients in the automotive sector (NISSAN)
- Definition and validation according to project requirement and Nissan specification.
- Engine Management system calibratio:n
- Embeded Engine Control unit Software Development: definition and validation according to project requirement and Nissan spec
- Engine Management system calibration
- Nissan component linearization and calibration
- Fault management detection and calibration
- CAN validation tests
- Wiring diagram definition
- In-vehicle and automatic testing support
- Intersystem understanding between ECU and vehicle CU
- Support to production plants during Trial phases
- Knowledge of Software userguides (logic blocks, state machines...etc)
CT Ingenieros provides engineering services in the aeronautic, naval, automotive, rail, electrical, industrial plant and the architecture and construction sectors.