¡Oportunidad! Menos de 10 candidatos inscritos.
- Two years minimum experience in implementing or serving Payroll/HR related projects
- University degree or comparable education
- Proven experience in Project management, project coordination
- Perfect communications skills in Client facing context
- International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment - Efficient in at least English. Additional languages are pluses
- Payroll (and HR) related training are advantage
An important american multinational, leader in Payroll and HR services, with Headquarters in Barcelona is searching:
PROJECT COORDINATOR/ Payroll Implementation
His/Her main duties will be:
- To develop, produce and monitor a master implementation schedule to ensure timely achievements of alldeliverables.
- To produce project status reports satisfaction surveys and KPI's on service to conduct conference calls with the Client on a regular basis in order to ensure the relationship.
- To setup the options for configuring the consolidated reports and exported data to be supplied to thenew Client.
- To survey each country after the "go live" payroll for feedback, evaluate the status of the payroll, check Client satisfaction and develop an action plan to resolve any residual issues.
- To act from time to time as a sales support agent to advise on the fit of Company solution toclient needs at the selling process stage
- To submit recommendations on how to improve the relationship with the client, related to implementation phase, with the Company partners.