¡Oportunidad! Menos de 10 candidatos inscritos.
· Strong interest and good understanding of the hotel real estate sector
· Committed to learn how to provide advice of the highest standard
· Advanced English (written and spoken)
· Advanced Spanish (written and spoken)
· Good IT and financial modelling skills
Jones Lang LaSalle's Hotels & Hospitality Group serves as the hospitality industry's global leader in real estate services for luxury, upscale, select service and budget hotels; timeshare and fractional ownership properties; convention centers; mixed-use developments and other hospitality properties.
The firm's more than 300 dedicated hotel and hospitality experts partner with investors and owner/operators around the globe to support and shape investment strategies that deliver maximum value throughout the entire lifecycle of an asset. In the last five years, the team completed more transactions than any other hotels and hospitality real estate advisor in the world totaling nearly US$25 billion, while also completing approximately 4,000 advisory and valuation assignments. The group's hotels and hospitality specialists provide independent and expert advice to clients, backed by industry-leading research.
Services include investment sales, mergers and acquisitions, capital raising, valuation and appraisal, asset management, strategic planning, operator selection, management contract negotiation, consulting, industry research and project development services. Jones Lang LaSalleHotels' clients have access to the resources of its parent company, Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL). www.joneslanglasallehotels.com.
1- Scope of Role
An intern position, to work with senior business professionals providing a range of services to our clients in relation to hotel valuations and advisory services.
Working on hotel valuations and advisory assignments throughout Spain and Portugal, the role will involve assisting senior hotel valuations and advisory staff in the following areas:
· Providing best practice analytical and report-writing services to the Valuations & Advisory team
· Participating in the execution of hotel valuation and advisory assignments on a day-to-day basis
· Participating in the production of valuation, feasibility study reports and operator search mandates
· Coordinating research projects
· Assisting in meetings with clients and generation of new business
· Assist any other member of the Hotels & Hospitlity department from other lines of services when required (Investment Sales)