¡Oportunidad! Menos de 10 candidatos inscritos.
· Experience in payroll production
· Experience in managing partners/providers quality.
· Initiative & proactivity, analytical and problem solving.
· Well-organized and methodical.
· Good communications skills in client facing contexts.
· International exposure, ability to work in a multinational environment.
· Perfect command of English language. Additional languages are pluses.
· Excel, Access.
An important american multinational, leader in Payroll and HR services, with Headquarters in Barcelona is searching a PAYROLL PRODUCTION CONTROLLER
His/Her main duties will be:
· Manages the operational day to day activities and serves as the main point of contact with the clients.
· Monitors and controls input/output data flows to/from local payroll and multinational clients' Headquarters.
· Manages and takes responsibility over operational incidences with the aim of ensuring that the milestones of the payroll cycle are met.
· Contributes to define production indicators that show the providers' efficiency, quality and timeliness.
· Interprets production indicators and suggests action plans based on them.
· Takes active part in the evolution of the production processes and tools such as those governing the collection of country files.
· Suggests ideas and action plans to improve the efficiency of the production flows.
· Monitors and manages auditing processes triggered by data quality.
· Develops plans to help and guide providers to work more efficiently and to automate the connectivity with central systems.
· Measures service quality and produces activity indicators.
· Ensures that consolidated reports are produced in a timely manner.