¡Oportunidad! Menos de 10 candidatos inscritos.
- Bachelor Degree, Technical Degree
- 5 years experience in similar function
- Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
- PDMS and/or E3D
- AutoCAD, Microstation
- Fluent in English
ARGHOS is looking for a Piping Designer to one of our clients in the petrochemical sector.
The key-responsabilities are:
· Learns and handles with all applicable job specs, piping classes, standards and working instructions that may be needed for the correct development of his assigned work.· Defines locally equipment and installation arrangement to full required detail.
· Develops piping studies.
· Develops 3D model for equipment and piping
· Extracts and verifies isometric drawings.
· Develops general arrangement drawings.
· Comments vendor drawings for assigned equipment.
· Coordinates with other disciplines for relevant design interfaces.
· Marks-up master documents, gets informed of changes and modifications, follows-up comments from other departments on assigned area and assures inclusion of required design changes.
· Takes part in the different MTO activities, if requested to.
· Develops piping studies and support definition in assigned area.
The job is located in Barcelona and the duration is 3 months (renewable).