¡Oportunidad! Menos de 10 candidatos inscritos.
-CATIA V5 experience. Plastic parts design and processes knowledge.
- English required; customer's language strongly preferred
-Bachelor's Degree in engineering or significant professional experience
-Proven experience in automotive interior design within an industrial environment.
· Define technical solutions and CAD data (2D & 3D) for concept design (typical sections), prototype design, serial design specification, function drawings, RPS, tolerance stack book, GD&T (including KC for internal and customer needs) based on our client product standards and guidelines, customerconstraints and specifications, and applicable regulations and legislation.
· Assign detailed work to CAD designers through appropriated method (Work orders,...). Ensure CAD Designers are aware of our client product standards and guidelines as well as customer constraints and specifications.
· Validate CAD Designers' work against product and process standards and guidelines (Level 2 validations), and with DMU tool when necessary. The PDE is responsible for the quality of the CAD from his or her perimeter delivered to the customer.
· Ensure process feasibility of the product design and A-Surfaces (with T&E team if needed).
· Ensure overall product "Design for Performance" (including implementation into CAD of inputs with regard to results of simulation, tests and validation to meet performance criteria).
· Support the KPC identification, valorization, and formalization. SupportDFMEA.
· At the end of a program, make appropriate capitalization documents (Lessons learned, Technical Reports) to feed/improve D&D standards and guidelines.