¡Oportunidad! Menos de 10 candidatos inscritos.
· A degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) with advanced subject matter knowledge.
· At least 5 years of ME development experience, and/or testing methodologies development working in or closely with R&D. Solid track of knowledge on LF printers ME specifics.
· Demonstrated expertise in specific areas: shocks, vibrations and acoustics. It will be valued also expertise in climatics.
· Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills. Effectively interact and communicate in cross-functional forums. Good influencer.
· Demonstrate strong leadership skills to drive alignment across thedisciplines and teams, to prevent issues, and to rapidly identify and resolve the issues in R&D programs. Understanding of several disciplines schedule, define plans with dependencies, constraints and critical paths.
· Strong evangelization skills to develop and deploy robustness knowledge amongst design community.
· Initiative and work autonomy. Hands on at
BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY is a multinational consulting firm that has advanced technological capabilities in the field of engineering and ICT. Our services reach all continents and cover various fields of the world economy, industry and service companies.
BETWEEN currently has a team of 300 people working in the fields of automotive, aerospace, railway, Oil & Gas, retail, world of sports, education, etc.
Currently we select a Functional Safety Engineer to work on a long-term project in one of our major clients.
The service will be provided as part of a multi-disciplinary development team responsible of the definition of product requirements by segments, development of testing technologies and methodologies, results analysis and for providing thorough influence and guidance in the R&D teams in the areas of Environmental Robustness (ER): Mechanics, Climatic and Acoustics.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
· Define and develop product specifications at product level that ensure robustness against the different environments of transport and customer use.
· Define, develop and execute testing plans according to product schedule and requirements.
· Define, develop and introduce new methodologies or consolidate existing ones in Environmental Robustness areas.
· Active participation in program architecture from early stages and throughout the different reviews, to ensure a lean incorporation of the targeted Environmental Robustness in the product.
· To establish, maintain & promote technical liaison between HP and external partners and labs in this area. Provide benchmark with industry standards and competitors in this area of quality.