- To set up Metrics reports and KPI??s, aligned with Operations TL and Managers.
- To deliver, regularly, Key Performance Indicators to be considered by stakeholders in order to improve production.
- To maintain and improve the communications of the Data Operations team
- To update and track DataHeadcount and Organization Chart.
- To manage Madrid DDC Office??s facility budget.
- To maintain the best working conditions on the Madrid DDC office to ensure that staff have best work conditions.
- To work closely with the Madrid DDC Administration team to ensure together an optimal Office??sadministrative issues.
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Business Administration degree or equivalent.
- Expertise on MS Office Package, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint
Knowledge on statistics, data mining.
- Fluent in English
- Analytical, detail oriented, arranged and ability to work with autonomy
- Business global overview, negotiation skills.
- Ability to take decisions
- Salary package depends on the experience. (22K- 25K).
- Long term contract.