¡Oportunidad! Menos de 10 candidatos inscritos.
· Several years' experience in an Information Security management role in a large & complex environment
· Good general Information Security knowledge and in-depth knowledge and experience of several areas of Information Security
· Experience in Security Best practices
· Experience in securitytools such as HP ArcSight, Qualys, Symantec DLP, McAffee suite inc ATD
· Experience in Cyber threats, attacks and vulnerabilities
· A strong technical background in IT security is necessary since the position requires risks analysis before taking decisions that may impact the security of the Bank
Essential Skills/ Competencies
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work on several initiatives and keep these on-track simultaneously
· Understanding of operational risk and control framework
· Ability to remain impartial to ensure that risks/issues are highlighted to relevant CISOs
· Can do attitude & Proactive approach with a strong ability to work on own initiative against a
Logware is looking for an IT Security Manager for the company BNP Paribas in Madrid.
Business Area Overview
IT Security Operations is part of the IT Risk function to ensure the availability, integrity, confidentiality and audit of the data. This encompass the responsibility of the level of security of the infrastructure by making sure security principles are applied on the network and on the users extended right with a monitoring and control setup in place
Overall Job Purpose
The Security Production manager is in charge of maintaining and improving the level of the security of the infrastructure by managing an operational security team of production security engineers/security analysts for either real-time monitoring, analysis or resolution of incidents or in specific project tasks as part of the overall project portfolio.
The team activities will evolve around these topics:
respond to incident and alerts;
validate network flows, extended rights requests;
level 1 of operations on security platforms (including log management and CyberArk);
Security tools and platforms deployment and day to day maintaining;
Vulnerability scanning and reviewing.
The scope is EMEA.
Key Responsibilities and approximates time split (%)
The manager will work within general methods and procedures and exercises considerable independent judgment to select the proper course of action, is required to review the work of subordinate security analysts to ensure conformance with established guidelines, methods, procedures and policies related to IT Security program area. The role requires maintaining current knowledge of attack techniques used by adversaries against any of the components being engineered into new or updated systems, deep knowledge in Network Security Operations and Operating Systems Architecture, as well as skills to consult and partner with internal technical services as well as each bank's department to enforce and verify compliance of information security standards.
The information security operations supervisor will:
Assist in information security incident/investigation management
Participate and contribute to Information Security governance.
Assist, advise and contribute to the Security Information and Event Monitoring tool inc. evolution, the input, patterns/correlations identification and process that support this.Provides KPI, Dashboarding and reporting on the security level
Organize work, on-call rotation, and evalutation of the local team members
Leads development, documentation and maintenance of information security operations procedures and collaborates with IT Security Engineering team for the development of information security policies
Analyzes, approves and monitors changes across the security production platforms
Assists in system and software architecture and design to ensure that city assets are appropriately secure at all times